LOAN QUALIFICATION PROCESS
COMMUNE ABLP partners with co-lenders and its network of real estate professionals to source pre-qualified transactions.
Asset Due Diligence
• Independent appraisal
• Site and area visits
• Comprehensive title search
• Third-party broker opinions of Value
• Cash flow analysis and sales comparables
Borrower Due Diligence
• Credit check
• Personal income review
• Identify personal assets and secondary collateral
• Counsel prepares loan documents
• First Trust Deeds on primary collateral
• Assignment of rents & pre-pay penalties
• Personal guarantees and secondary collateral
Why Commune ABLP versus making direct individual loans?
Professional underwriting & management.
Low LTV and class A structure allows for further risk reduction.
Low Minimum Investment
$100,000 for diversified portfolio of loans vs $1 million+ for a typical loan.
By diversifying the portfolio of loans, we reduce investment risks.
WHAT MAKES COMMUNE ABLP DIFFERENT
We provide our investors with monthly correspondence which details the partnership’s activities.
We serve the best interests of our clients.
COMMUNE ABLP’s capital structure allows investors to pick their target risk/return.